Thursday, March 18, 2010

MY 16th VALENTINES ANNIVERSARY CARD!!!!!

Hello,

Today I was not able to make any stuffs..... But I came across these awesome challenges & thought what could be done in order to send my entries...... I remembered the card I made for my 16th Valentines Anniversary last month & thought of sending it across.... as I had not posted it here.... & was looking forward to it..... I grabbed the opportunity.......
So here it is......

Anniversary Card



And it goes to......

Sweet Sunday Sketch for that awesome sketch that my card went with......
Crafty Creations Challenge for the theme Spot & Dots...
Creative Card Crew for Going Dotty..... &
Cute Card Thursday for the Anniversary Theme........

Anniversary Card



How I made it????

I used a red card stock for the base .....
I used ash & white along with red again for my layered panels.......
I used a dotted printed paper for the layer....
I used a design paper cutter for my border & designed strips....
I cut heart shapes out of the red, ash & white card stocks....
I made a small envelope out of a piece of red card stock...... with my sentiment inserted in.......
I used a fall leaf punch to punch them out....
And I typed & printed out the sentiment, which I layered below......


Anniversary Card


That is it for now...... I will post my next...tomorrow......

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card . I love that mini envelope
Lisa ;)

Atike Momini Ziya said...

NİCE AND BEAUTİFUL CARD.I LİKE İT..
SEE U..

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful Card....love the envelope toooo...

kavitha said...

hey i jus love the cars,esp the little envelop.
everythng was perfect,the red,the hearts n everythng:))

InkyAndScrappy said...

beautiful make. Thanks for playing with Crafty Creations this week.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails