Sunday, April 25, 2010

SINGLE LAYERED LOVE!!!!!

Hello! I am here again with another awesome challenge..... I say this awesome because, it was a challenge for sure..... We were challenged not to use layers on the card..... So our only playground was the base...... We could do anything on it..... Hence the only thing I tried were few stamps I had not dared to ink...... But as I sat, things went on cool for me.... I happened to get the required paraphernalia on time & did not have to beat my head around to find them...... SO I could finish this card in 15 minutes....... So I loved it....... My hubby loved the simplicity a lot......

So this is what I made.....

Layer of Love


And I thank......

Kwernerdesign Blog for that REAL Challenge.....
Creative Cottage Challenge for Going Green!!!
Ginger Snap Creations for Botanical.....
Paper Play Challenges for not using DP.....

Layer of Love


And this is how I made it.....

I used my Kraft CS for the base......
On which I stamped my hobby ideas branch stamp..... with Faber-Castell green ink.....
I used my Valentine Exchangeable Clear Stamper to stamp the flowers with my Faber-Castell black ink......
I colored the flowers red, yellow & pink, with my water color pencils...... & the leaves green too....
And that is a Hand Written sentiment written with my silver glitter pen.... I hope it is visible....
'I love You'.....

Layer of Love

I still feel I have spaces to improvise on the CARD...... I will think of things to make it more interesting.... may be I would use my punches.... here & there.... ;-) That is it for now....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

9 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Sometimes, simple really is best! This is sweet and elegant, and we're so glad you shared it with us at Gingersnap Creations!

Ayana Posadas said...

Aww... love the images and the colors! So cute! :)

Neetz said...

woww ashu.............simply awesome.i have no words to describe how nice this is :)....

hey when u get time do check mushroom manchurian from dolly that has been posted today..u will see a surprise abt u writeen :)

Simplyfood said...

Simple but elegant.

Tracy said...

beautiful card, Thanks for joining The Creative Cottage Challenge this week, I hope you will join us again. hugs Tracy x

Pari Vasisht said...

The card looks simple and sober and yes the silver glitter pen's visible.

Dolly Sharma said...

Hey ASh...Ur on a roll here..One great card after another !!!. U did a good job with this challenge..Sometimes Simple is awesome as well..Now for starters like us who want to try making a card this would be a great way to begin..

BTW I have posted ur Mushroom Manchurian recipe at my blog...WE made it and it was a hit..Thanks for such a delish recipe..

Deirdre said...

Beautiful card.

Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

Julie M said...

Very pretty card - I love that blue stamped square image - and the cute flowers.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails