Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MAY ATCs - Anything But Rectangle....

Hello!!!! I received my ATC swaps just yesterday & that too only for the month of May.... Hence thought it was time for me to post about my ATC Swaps....... for the month of May, atleast.... Looking forward to receive the swaps for the month of April..... Lemme see... When would I receive them.... :-(

So here are my ATCs for MAY!!!!! The theme was anything but a rectangle......

May ATCs


And below here are the swaps I received for the month of May...... The first belongs to Juhi from Juhi's handmade cards....... Loved the vibrant summer colors.... Hot!!!! ;-)

MAY ATC SWAP


And this second one is a cute frock which reminds me of my childhood days...... which is the fine creation of Tejal from Tejal Creates..... Loved the floral pattern & the subtle colors.....

MAY ATC SWAP


Do stop by Crazy About ATCs, to check all the awesome pieces of art.... With very few paraphernalia to help us with our creations, we do wonders..... Kudos!!!!! To All Of US..... Celebrate peeps with all the swaps...... Where There Is A Will.... There Is A Way!!!!!! Very True..... :-)

Will Be back with the April ATCs soon......

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

2 comments:

kavitha said...

oh wow,awesome.mine is missed:((

Haddock said...

Neatly done.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails