Friday, July 23, 2010

NUTS ABOUT YOU!!!!!

Hey! Been quite sometime since I posted..... I was so held up with some prioritized personal issues & chores..... because of which, at the end of the day, only thing that came to my mind was my bed & a sound sleep...... zzzzzzzzzz............ knowing very well that the day next would be the same too.....

Finally today there was a breather..... & I managed to attempt few challenges which were entered for today in my diary..... Hence thought of working on few at least..... So here it is..... :)

Nuts About u


And I Thank......

KGiron for their Sketch.....
Stamptacular Sunday Challenge for their Colors..... (Chocolate Sundae)
Totally Gorjuss for Thinking Of U.....
SSDS Challenge for Animal on Card.....
Crazy 4 Challenges for Button......
The Pink Elephant Challenge for Brown.....
Cards For Men for Recipe.....
Stamp Challenges for Flowers.....

Nuts About u


Modus Operandi :

Brown CS for the base.....
Chocolate CS for the layered panels....
DPs in a cream shade & chocolate brown for layers.....
Button & String from my stash....
Punched border & a floral punch used.....
Squirrel Stamp from Stampin Up!
Chipboard flowers in white from Green House.....
Brown Flowers from Itsy Bitsy.....
& Finally the Stamp on the inside from Close To My Heart, My Acrylix Stamps.....

Nuts About u


And this is a special thank you to Banu, for this surprise gift..... I loved this pleasant surprise so so so much... For the first time I had the opportunity to taste the flavor of Stampin' Up! Thanks to you a latte`...... :)

Nuts About u


That is it for now...... Will be back soon again.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

21 comments:

Creativek(shraddha) said...

very very very cute!!!i loved the squirrel stamp and the woodgrain DP.Just wonderfully put together.Have a great weekend!

Karen Howard said...

Your creation is stunning! I love everything about it and the details are amazing!

If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog: www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

Hope you will stop by!

Guna's kitchen said...

very beautifull....
u have a lovely space .happy to follow u..u find time visit my space

Banu said...

Asha, Awesome card.Loved all the details in the card. Very very pretty.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

What a sweet card! I adore that squirrel. Thanks so much for playing this week at SSDS! :)

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

That squirrel stamp is absolutely adorable!! Loved the card

Graphicat said...

I love the woodgrain on your card! And CUTE little squirrel!
Thank you for joining us at STamptacular Sunday.
Cheers
Cheri

Leonie said...

O that woodgrain paper looks great with your squirrel stamp! yummy chocolate ice cream flavours too!Thanks for joining in with us this week at SSC.
Hugs leonie

Jaya Christina said...

lovely.. loved the wood grain! :)

And can u please send me ur email address? mail.craftyjc(at)gmail.com
To discuss next challenge :)

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Asha

another spectacular card

good work

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card, love that image its so cute. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, good luck with challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

issy said...

Great card, I love the sentiment too.

Thanks for playing along with cards for men, and good luck in the challenge

issy

Alison said...

That woodgrain paper works really well with your squirrel image. Great card. Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Cards for Men. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs, Alison x

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Fabulous image and layout and I love all your precious details, you really make everything so special. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

Torviewtoronto said...

Beautiful cards
http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card, Ash! Thats a cute set from SU.I love them all. Hope you are having fun with it.
Thanks for visitng my blog and leaving lovely comments :)

ಮನಮುಕ್ತಾ said...

nice cards..

Anonymous said...

This is so neat! I love the wood! Fabulous!

fimere said...

une belle création avec des petits détails qui forcent mon admiration
bonne journée

Ulrike*** said...

....what a wonderful card,..great idea with the wood background..wish u a nice weekend Ulrike

Simplyfood said...

This card is so very cute and sweet.Love the message.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails