Monday, July 19, 2010

WISHES ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

Hey! Today is my sis in-law's birthday..... Hence I attempted this pocket card for her..... I wanted to try it & I had an occasion too..... So went ahead with it..... I was totally inspired by the challenge from the Pink Elephant & the tutorial from Split Coasters..... WOW! I loved it.....

So here it is......

Pocket Wishes


And I Thank.....

Pocket Wishes


Color Throw down for their Colors.....
The Pink Elephant Challenge for their Pocket Card.....
Paper Take Weekly for their In The Garden.....
Stamp Challenges for Digi Images.....

Pocket Wishes


Modus Operandi.......

Pocket Wishes


Light Blue CS for the base....
Black DP on the flap....
Kraft DP on the area below flap & on the message insert..... (both from my new stash)
Digi image from the Cards for Men, that I won long back.... (from Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs in exchange for $10 certificate)
Colored the cute girl & the cake with Faber Castell Water color pencils..... Not that neat.... I am not happy with her face.... It kinda got smudged..... :(
Punched out the blossoms from the msg insert & used them on the flap....
Hand Written sentiment...... for my Sis in-law..... God Bless! & Enjoy Your Day!!!! :)

And on the outside I stamped Birthday Wishes & For You, from my new stash..... :)

Pocket Wishes


Below is the TOFA (Token of Appreciation) I received from Michelle from The Pink Paper Paradise, who is a genius herself..... I love her tutorials which help me learn something new & awesome.... each time..... And experts like her appreciating your work, means a lot & motivates me to craft better..... Thanks a ton for sharing this TOFA with me..... :) God Bless!!!!

Sunshine


That is it for now...... Will be back with some other new stuffs..... soon......

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!

15 comments:

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute pocket card!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TPE this week!!
Sheri-TPE DT

~*Joni said...

Happy Birthday to her! What an adorable card to make in her honor, you did a wonderful job on your first pocket card! Such a sweet image, way to go on all the challenges. Thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

kavitha said...

nice one,hav beent hinking to try this for long time.Now u hav motivated me again.Thanks,beautiful card

Neetz said...

this is so aweosme dear... this card is very cute..the girl in the card is even more cuter :)

Gayatri said...

Fantastic pocket card, Ash! Love the little girl carrying the birthday cake. Cute! great take on the challenge :)

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card & digi! Thanks for joining us over at Stamp Something for our digi challenge! Hugs JO xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This turned out wonderful! I love it. I have never made a pocket card. Will have to give it a go. ;)

Beebeebabs said...

Sooo cute thanks for sharing

fimere said...

voici une merveilleuse carte, bravo
bonne journée

Magia da Inês said...

♥Olá, amiga!!!
Feliz Dia do Amigo!!!♥♥
Beijinhos.
Com carinho,
♥Itabira
Brasil♥♥

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love the colours. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Asha

happy birthday to her

nice card

Jaggu said...

Wonderful card. And welcome to my blog..:)

Guna's kitchen said...

beautiful birthday card...very intresting

first time here .. u have a lovely space and good collection of recipes.. happy to follow u ...if u find time do visit my blog

Simplyfood said...

There is nothing better than reciving a card that is made with so much love.I am sure your sis in law loved the card you made its beautiful.Thankyou for leaving such inspiring comments on my blog I really appreciate them as traffic in my blog has dropped drasticcally I guess due my blogging break.I really appreciate your loyalty.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails