Wednesday, August 25, 2010

CRAFTYJC CHALLENGE 2 - A YUMMY RECIPE!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!!! Today is a special day as far as this post is concerned...... Simply because, it is my maiden post & project as a DT for Crafty JC Challenge Blog, which has been thoughtfully initiated by Jaya of Crafty Crafters Cards.......

Ever since I started off with my craft blog, I have enjoyed working on all the challenges that were available over the net.... While doing so the thought crossed my mind to start a challenge blog here in India.... And while I just thought, Jaya, gave life to one such attempts...... What more could I ask for???? I was so happy to see it finally happen...... And being selected as a DT for that pioneering challenge blog, made me feel so proud & enthusiastic..... It was almost a dream come true...... Thanks to Jaya for her initiative.......

And with the second challenge of the blog comes a recipe for everyone to cook it up....... CRAFTYJC CHALLENGE 2 - A YUMMY RECIPE!! And believe me it is interesting & Yum! ;)
It is as easy as 1-2-3 Get-Set-Go...... with......

1 DP
2Colours (Brown & Pretty Pink)
3 Embellishments

And Blackleaf Studios is sponsoring the challenge for this month..... They have mind blowing images at store.... Pretty, simple, yet very appealling...... The prize would be a digital stamp kit from Baby Pink Series....... :) WOW!!!! I'm just going pink...pink....pink..... ;)

Do stop by Craft Curry of Shalini, who is my Co- DT for this challenge & be inspired.... When done so, drop into CraftyJC Challenge, to share your creations......

And here is my take on it.......


For You




For You




For You



Modus Operandi.......

Used the cutie Bear image from BlackLeaf Studios & colored it with my Faber Castell water color pencils.......
Baby Pink CS for the base & layered panels......
Choco Brown CS for the layer.....
Baby Pink Ribbon used diagonally......
Beautiful DP in pink & brown floral prints......
Flowers in pink & cream from Itsy Bitsy......
Mini Bow adhered onto the neck from Itsy Bitsy......
Used 3-D frolika pink to make a rose on the collar bow......
Printed Sentiment reading Beary Hugs..... for my parents, thinking of them on thier Anniversary...... :-)
Used Acrylix sentiment stamp on the inside......
And finally made an envelope to go with my card, by adhering a flower in pink from Itsy Bitsy.....
WOW! Now that looks like quite a list..... ;)

SO!!!!!!!????? What are u all waiting for???? Just head onto OUR very OWN Indian Challenge blog & savor the deliciousness of the challenge & let your creativity go WILD!!!!!!


UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!


13 comments:

Smita said...

Such a cute card... Hoping to play along soon.

Smita

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

wow.. this is cute :D

kavitha said...

that's a yummy recipe,love the lil bear.lovely take on,kudos:))

Manasa said...

Cute teddy !...I too am going to try my hand at this one :)

Fathima said...

This is so cute!

Magia da Inês said...

♥♥ Olá, amiga!
Que fofura!... amei!!!♥♥
Boa semana!...
Beijinhos.
Dila
Itabira♥
♥♥♥ Brasil

ಸಾಗರದಾಚೆಯ ಇಂಚರ said...

Asha

lovely

Sudha said...

cute card.love the sentiment.

Michelle said...

Oh I am so excited for you, how wonderful. You will have so much fun. Your card is wonderful, such a cute image.

Michelle :-)

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Hey welcome back!Was missing your creations and your comments a lot!

Simplyfood said...

Amazing detail and wonderful use of colours.

SUGANTHI said...

Hi Asha ! only after I finished my card for craftyJC challenge I thought the teddy looks like the one in your card.Lovely card!

Anonymous said...

Wow -Wonderful Card!

Greetings from Germany
Mel

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails