Thursday, August 12, 2010

Goods & Goodies!!!!!

Hello Everyone :) Here I am today to post about the shipment & Simon Says blog candy I won..... as promised in my earlier post..... I simply loved the CSs, ATC sheets & the chalk ink pad...... So here it is......



Simon Says Candy

I used 2 sheets for my ATCs for this month.... Lovely August & all the celebrations it brings along...... Oh!

And here are the captures of my second shipment......... Thank You Banu ..... :)


Awesome Goodies

I love those lovely Stampin' UP! papers & the Inque Boards chip board die cuts........ WOW!!!!


Awesome Goodies

There are clear blocks, buttons, stamps, eyelets & charmed plaques.....
Those very lovely clear stamps have got me fully satisfied, as far as the standard of the sentiments are concerned...... I love to see them give my creations an awesome dimension.... which looks pro.....;)
There are the chip board letters & the American Crafts chip board flower die cuts...... Yum!
& Last but surely not the least, the stamps I had yearned for all this while..... My favorite Stampin' UP! stamps...... Sale-A-Bration Happy Moments, Animal Crackers & the lovely Wings Of Friendship....... Everytime I indulged in a project, I wanted to use all these cutie stamps..... ;) which is surely not possible..... I will wait my turn eagerly...... :)

That is it in this post..... Will be back soon with my project for today, I indulged in, for our very own CraftyJC Challenge...... Yay!!!!

Until Then, Keep The Wait!!!!!!

3 comments:

Creativek(shraddha) said...

Wow Wow Wow!!!Fab stuff!Have fun crafting!!!Cheers!
Shraddha

kavitha said...

oh u have a awesome friend who ships all these for u,you are so lucky.Loved all the stamps,wish i could have a friend like this too:))))))))

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

:D good stuff!!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails