Thursday, September 16, 2010

DANCE TO THE MUSIC!!!!

Hello! Finally back creatively...... ;) But still not in complete senses I guess... Hence not satisfied with the result.... could be better..... But not bad for a start too..... ;) I have so many things to share with everyone..... But firstly wanna thank ALL, for their Love & Support extended so far..... :)

After much staring at my work place, with a blank mind, I finally sat down to work on a project.... It was difficult but I had to start somewhere.... Looked into few awesome challenges, decided on the ones I liked to work on & went ahead..... Here is what made to the FINAL :p

Dance


And I Thank......

Dance

Mojo Monday for their Sketch......
Color Throwdown for their lovely colors.....
Flutter By for their Butterfly with Buttons.....
My Time to Craft for jeweled on card.....
Crafty Creations for Music & Dance.....
Stamp Something for Spot & Stripes.....
Cute Card Thursday for their Tweet & Flutter.....

Dance


Modus Operandi:

Grey & Pink CSs for the base & paneled layers.....
DPs in pink from Pebbles & Making Memories.....
Little flower stamp, grey ink & Ribbon from Stampin'UP! gifted by Elizabeth, my INSPIRATION to Professional Card Making......
Flower with centered bling & Butterfly from Itsy Bitsy.....
Border Punch & Button fro my stash....
Made the tendrils for the flower from the scrap.....
Hand Written sentiment ....... Dance To The Music.....

Did the top of the card, inside of the card & an envelope by stamping repeatedly.....

Dance


As I said above I have several things to share..... Would write about the Elizabeth's gift in another post.....

Well! It is a time to be happy about my being in this blogosphere, where I got to know peeps with similar interests & amazing talents from my own country...... That makes me feel proud that I am an INDIAN!

Two ladies from the talented lot shared their TOFA (Token of Appreciation) with me... That kinda made my night & day as I received them at different times..... ;)

Shradda from Creative Kudi shared the trendy blog award.....

Dance



& Juhi from Juhis Handmade Cards shared her lovely blog award with me.....

Dance



That surely moved me.... Remembering me then, means a lot to me...... The thought that 'I was thought of' makes me go hm....hm....hm... Dance to the music..... ;)

It becomes very difficult to share them with just few... Because I am very bad with narrowing down my decisions..... Hence I request every single talented soul to accept the TOFAS & flaunt them on your space too..... Hugs)))))

That is it for now in this post..... Will come back with my next very soon.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!

14 comments:

Ulrike*** said...

....what a gorgeous card,...wonderful colours,....have a nice day Ulrike

mfc.melissamade2 said...

This is gorgeous - the sentiment is perfect for our Crafty Creations challenge. I love the papers and that twirly ribbon is beautiful! Thanks for joining in on the fun!
Melissa

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Great Pink-ish card..Love the message it carries.

Olena said...

Very nice card! Love it! Olena

kavitha said...

cute one,pink always gives a elegant look:))

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Awesome card.... like the concept.. very creative..

LeAnne said...

Very creative card--so glad you could use my CTD colors! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Kishley (Dolly Sapra) said...

This is so beautiful!!

Danni said...

Very nice! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Cardmaking Galore said...

I like the strings coming out from the flower - a really elegant touch

Jenni said...

Lovely card, great layout and embellishments. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Crafty Creations.
jenni x

dpkennedy said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

Michelle said...

What an amazing job you have done creating this beautiful card. Well done on making it fit so many challenges too.
I am so pleased that you have received these awards, well deserved!
Michelle :-)

Michelle VP said...

Such a sweet card! Love the pink and grey colors together and that button centered on the butterfly. Thanks for stamping wtih us at Flutterby Wednesday this week. :)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails