Wednesday, October 27, 2010

THINKING OF U!!!!!

Hello Everyone!!!! Back with, this time a simple indulgence..... I loved the it at the end.... & was so desperate to produce more of the same pattern..... Many A Times... very truly, Simplicity becomes the ultimate Sophistication.... Ah! I loved it.... So here it is......

Thinking


And I Thank.....

Clean & Simple Stamping for their Real cute Sketch.....
Paper Play Challenges for their cool colors......
Frosted Designs for Die Cuts....
Inky Impressions Challenge for Flowers.....

Thinking


Ocean Mist CS for the base....
Orange, Olive Green & Blue CSs for the layered panels....
Die Cut flowers from American Crafts which B sent & Itsy Bitsy.....
Sentiment Sticker from Pidilite......

Thinking

Will replicate this pattern soon on many more creations if possible ASAP.....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!!!

10 comments:

Creativek(shraddha) said...

I agree with you totally!This is a lovely elegant card with not much fuss..I reaaaaally like it a lot!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

I agree with you totally!This is a lovely elegant card with not much fuss..I reaaaaally like it a lot!

Creativek(shraddha) said...

I agree with you totally!This is a lovely elegant card with not much fuss..I reaaaaally like it a lot!

Anonymous said...

Hi hon!! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving the nice comment! It was so sweet of you. Your cards are gorgeous, as usual. ;) I hope you have a wonderful blessed day.
Love
Andrea

Lea L. said...

Very cute!! Love the fun chipboard flowers! Great job with FTL113!! ♥♥♥

kavitha said...

loved ur CAS card:)

Dolly Sharma said...

Ash..loved this simple and elegant card..Loved ur choice of colors as well..Seeing that ur Hastkala blog is really blossoming..Really happy for you as we all get to see ur creativity...but still miss you at ur foodie blog...

Barb Craft said...

sometimes simplicity is the way to go!! and you nailed it with this one!! Thanks for taking on the die cut challenge at Frosted Designs this week!!
barb :)

Sara said...

I like the colours and the clean and simple layout. Classy.

Sara xx

Cassie said...

Great colors. Such a cute card

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails