Monday, June 20, 2011

WIN & RAKS!!!

Hello Peeps!!! No projects in this post here..... but wanted to share some WIN & RAKS I just received recently..... But could not post as I was held with many other things..... :)

So here they are......

Firstly is a £10 gift certificate prize I won at Delightful Sketches, for Crafty Emma's Store.... All thanks to Tejal! You wonder why Tejal...!!!!

Once I submit my entries, I never go back to check out if it made to the TOP or if it won something..... But before Tejal left on her vacation, she asked me to have look around for her submissions.... And that was when I went back to mine to look for the same.... And VOILA!!!! There I found a 10 pound GC awaiting me..... I was all nervous as I wondered if I still stood a chance..... But Lisa & Emma were so so sweet that they let me order it, even after 2 weeks.... Phew!!!

So who has the right to thankfulness??? Of course Tejal..... Thank u so much deary..... Hugs))))

So here is what I ordered...... And even received it in no time..... Within a span of 3 days..... God Bless the Postal Service!!!!

WIN


Next is a RAK I received from Gopi, who was kind enough to sponsor our new challenge at ICR..... ICRC5!!! Thank u so much sweetie... :) Lovely 'M'bellies!!!

Gopi's RAK


And here is dear Piali's RAK ......

I simply adored that card she sent along with those yummy papers & embellishments.... I was simply amazed as I had not come across anything like it till date..... Those varied brads, teeny tiny eyelets & amazingly GORGEOUS papers are turning me greedy enough, to not let me use them..... 'cuz I use then & they get exhausted.....

Piali's RAK

Above are double sided DPs..... Other sides are captured in the inset.... So lemme see till when would I be able to save them.... ;)

Piali's RAK

That is it for now.... Will be back with the new projects post, right away....

UNTIL THEN, KEEP THE WAIT!!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Crafterkhush said...

you lucky lucky girl.. They are awesome and congrats on your win Ash.. You truly deserve it.. :-)

Mallika said...

loot maar offer part .. i dun know which one .. how do you manage to get such amazing RAK's ???
you are too good at it
njoy your stuff

Piyu said...

Congratulaitons on your win!! And you got some awesome awesome goodies..Have fun :)

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow.. enjoy all the yummy stuff...

Unknown said...

Wow congrats on your win and awesome RAKS .You deserve every bit girl . You are so kind and generous and will all that great work you do at ICR you really deserve every bit of the stuff you get.Enjoy your new toys

Hussena said...

congrats on your win and what a lot of yummy goodies,they really are tempting..

Dr Sonia S V said...

Gorgeous stuff. Ash cant seem to read the white letters of your post in the new background.Do check it out

Piali said...

Congrats on your win!!
Go ahead and use up all the lovely DPs..I'll refill it for you anytime!
Hugs~

Simplyfood said...

Congrats on the win, you deserve it. Your cards are beautiful. It was great to see you at simplyfood.You visit nad comments are very much appreciated.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails