Saturday, January 26, 2013

GOOD BYE & GOOD LUCK!

Oops! Did that subject perplex you...... :D

Wicked you say! No... I say that's a new project I worked on..... And loved the way it turned out..... Simple, Neat & Crisp! The kinds I love.....

So this was a card that was made for a friend of Kuku for his Japanese Boss who left his Indian Team.... And I took it up 'cuz for me it was my first FAREWELL card.... With a lil help from my bro for the photograph part of it on the inside, I achieved it well so as to be appreciated by he client {Kuku's Friend.....}

Hope you like it too.... :)

FAREWELL


And below are few dares who inspired me into it......

Retro Sketches # 47 with their sketch.....

Runway inspired with their inspirational pic.....

365 Cards for a button & a bow....

FAREWELL

Photobucket


Cream CS for the base....
Played with Aqua & Cream for layers..... Die cutting them....
Heat embossed my favorite damask pattern....
Heat embossed the sentiment too.......
Completed with few more layers, a button & bakers twine in black & white.....

FAREWELL

On the inside printed out the message on the aqua CS, punched out the edges for a cool shape & completed by adding in dash of the die cut positives.......

Hope u like it! Thanks for stopping by!

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That is a great card and a creation.Loved the tree with the faces and the outcome is superb.I am sure your client must have loved it.I also admired the crisp and neat lines.The use of negatives and positives of dies is fantastic.

MEGHA said...

beautiful creation,lovely colour choice.

Virginia L. said...

Hi Ashaon! Your card with circles is lovely! I really like the clean and fresh idea and execution! So glad that you join the fun with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

Poornima said...

Love the colour and concept Ash..!!

Sunehra Koshy said...

Hey Asha I really like this one, love the random circles and that tree with the photos is just a fantastic idea. Good stuff!
Crafting Till The Crack of Dawn

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I just love the circles that are cut from your card! I also really like the project with the faces..cool! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Gopi said...

Awesome card ASH! I love the damask stamp/design used outside, and the tree inside...looks great!

Unknown said...

Love your fun cards! So glad you joined us over at the Runway Challenge!

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails