Thursday, March 21, 2013

ICRC27 {ONE LAYER CARD + REPEATED STAMPING}


Hello..... :)

I know long time no c...... But March has been a lil more than hectic..... Celebrating, Crafting, etc.,

But yes we are half way through our monthly challenge on ICR.... And it is an interesting one which would keep you inspired for long as it desperately lingers on..... :P

Here's the Story Board for you for ICRC27....



And below are my inspirations for the same...... Since we have 2 rounds of inspirations, here are my two for ICRC27!

ICRC27

Above is the first inspiration unblogged so far.... :P

ICRC27


And this above is the second one.....


Photobucket

On either of the projects, I have incorporated stamping with dry embossing.....

I love the subtlety it brings on to the creation...... And when it had to be an ONE LAYERED CARD, then I had to make the most of it.......

With the FIRST, I used inkadinkadoo floral damask stamp set, for repetitive stamping along with a portion masked for a suggestive layer to sentiment...

After which I used the memory box cycle die for embossing..... And since it showed the extras besides the cycle, I had to punch them out to perfection..... Yet I screwed in on the sentiment part with the ink smudge!


With the second, I used a butterfly wooden mounted stamp which was a RAK from B.... along with the rounds stamp set from Paper Trey Ink!

After which I again used the wreath memory box die, for the embossed impression along with a small dash of cut works.....  Shared it with a friend & he liked it to the core..... :P
Expressed it as pure & serene for an impact...... Totally made my day..... ;)


Well, the second has been inspired by a few challenges around.... {The FIRST was too, but am delayed with linking them back.... :P}


Moxie Fab World which inspired me to finally use some butterflies lying around.... ;)

Dynamic Duos with their colors....

Clean & Simple with their Sketch.....


Looking forward to see your participation with all those new approaches you could try your hands on to nail an ONE LAYER CARD!


UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!


  Photobucket

4 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great job with the one layer cards! I love how you did the impressions - thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

Vicki Burdick said...

Very nice....Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

Patrice said...

Cheerio!!!! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-212.html

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Ash! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails