Friday, February 28, 2014

The Bride & Groom!

Hey Everyone!

I have been crafting in baby steps, of late.... But of course not blogging enough... Will definitely share them all, sooner.... :)

Here I am with my first or second, not sure! A Wedding Card wish I made for a couple & loved the outcome.... Since it was after ages; Cards have forever been my personal favorites & my inclination.... Yet, I have not made them enough, I must admit....

Be it whatever! Here is what I made for them & I really really hope they like it too as much as I enjoyed the making....

Bride & Groom

Inspired by a Sketch from My Favorite Things... I changed the direction of elements on my card 'cuz the design on the DP was on the left....

The theme on House Of Cards..... I was happy that the stamp from Penny Black, J`aime Paris had the perfect look to interpret their theme... :)

And the CASE STUDY CHALLENGE #180
I took my cue from the roses & the beautiful font on the card for CASE study & was happy with the concoction... :D

Bride & Groom

 photo ThePrepNew_zps5a3ccce1.jpg 

Card Base, CS from Fabriano in grey....
DPs are 2 different papers put together from the Deja` Views Wedding Collection....
The Stamp to the Bride & Groom is Penny Black J`aime Paris....
The chipboard flower is from American Crafts....
Rose & plastic stamen are from stash....
The chipboard flourish glittery accent is from Colorbok... 
Twine from stash....
The lacy trim was a RAK which I rubbed a lil ink on.....

Bride & Groom

On the inside, The sentiment is a rub on & the Congratulations has been stamped from Close to my heart!

Bride & Groom

I wanted it to bear a shagun envelope too... Hence made a band for it.... Simply stamped the sealed opening of the envelope... :D & inserted it in place....

Bride & Groom

And into the final envelope..... A lil decorated!

Bride & Groom

And it was delivered, hand to hand to the couple soon after their "jaymala" {Exchange of garland, ceremony} Binged on the yummy food too.... Lot on the sweet meat & Ice Creams.... Mmmmm!!!!!!!!! :D


UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!





 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

10 comments:

HappyMomentzz by Sharada Dilip said...

aww lovely creation asha, glad to see u back on bloggers land ! hope all is well... great going!

cohenna said...

Beautiful card! Good luck in the challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creation...love the matching envelope! Thanks for joining the House of Cards challenge this month, hope to see you again in March!

Mynn xx said...

This is such a fabulous card! I LOVE all the different elements and even that you did up the envelope! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! I hope you join us again soon! :) HUGS and happy weekend! Mynn xx

PS: I would love for you to pop by my blog (On a Stampage)--I've got blog candy! :)

Judy V said...

Love your card! Very sophisticated! Thanks for linking up with House of Cards.

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Ash, I love that image and all of your beautiful embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us at HOC!
Tammy x

Maureen Merritt said...

Beautiful wedding card! Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

Clare said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Hello.....I´m one among top20 in gallery idol contest.Now Round 2 voting has begun..if you like my card,then pls vote for me.
http://ck.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=126376&s=65628548&i=1&m=X&sort=SORTORDER&#SD
Check out my blog
http://handmadecardsbyarchana.blogspot.de/2014/05/gallery-idol-round-2.html
Hugs
Archana

CRAFTY VIDEOS TIPS said...

your gallery is just very nice .graphics are very nice . your website it just super. best of luck . do come visit me some time. that goes to everybody who see this. WE.HOBBIESANDCRAFTS.NET. and please sign my guestbook at the bottom of my webpage to let me know you came to see me tell all your very good friends thank you.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails