Saturday, January 16, 2016

Indian Flag Colors Blog Hop 01, 2016!

Hello....

Happy Lori & Makar Sankranti to all....

Today ICR is set up with its activities to commence from today..... And ICRBH01 is just the one for now..... Themed beautifully with an opportunity to play the beautiful colors of Our National Flag.... Come play with us... Hope & Create & Link back to the inlinkz....

Such amazing inspirations but up by the awesome designers.... You would look at our colors differently going forward.... HOP!!!!

Its just unfortunate that I was not able to work on any project due to my traveling & being away from home... I hope to get back to my crafting sooner... & this time leading self to that period when I was high with a gr8 thought flow....

By the end of the day It's ME who ought to seek ME & take ME back to where I came from & where I belong....

Wishing all a very Happy & Creative ICR Blog Hop 01 for the month of January 2016....

UNTIL NEXT, KEEP THE FAITH!!!


 photo Signaturenew_zps6434c4a9.jpg

No comments:

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails